Spine Special Consult
At The Brisbane Spine Clinic, our spine special consult follows the same principals of our Care Pathway.
We apply the philosophy that the body is a complex entity and requires a holistic approach in the assessment and treatment of chronic neck pain, chronic low back pain and sciatica symptoms in order to achieve great results. A tunnel vision approach of only checking and treating the symptomatic area is usually narrow sighted and does not always treat the underlying cause of the injury.
- Patients that have suffered ongoing chronic neck, back or sciatica pain for more than 2 months with no progress
- Patients that have been advised to “try” spinal surgery after other treatment methods (including physiotherapy) have failed
- Patients that have had a failed/poor response from spinal surgery and are still suffering from chronic spinal pain
- Patients suffering from spine degeneration who want to remain active and enjoy their life while not be limited by this diagnosis
- B.Phty 2009 UQ
- CSMT (Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy) 2010
- Kinesiotape Level 1 2010
- Ridgway Method Paradigm 2011
- M. Phty (Musculoskeletal) 2013 UQ
- Mulligan Concept Upper Quadrant 2015
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
From the moment you book in for your consultation till the completion of your spinal treatments, you will realise The Brisbane Spine Clinic difference.
- Peace of mind
- Clear communication
- Dedication and commitment
- Highest level of care
- Problem-solving approach
- Second opinions
- Non-invasive treatment