If you are looking for a physiotherapist in the North Lakes area, our team at The Brisbane Spine Clinic can help. Our physiotherapists are highly trained and qualified to treat patients who are suffering from a range of spinal and musculoskeletal conditions and sporting injuries. Below are some of the physiotherapy services we offer at our North Lakes location.
Headache and Migraine Treatment
While not all headaches are the same (there are more than 300 medically categorised types), they are all frustrating and can cause significant pain. Although we feel the pain in our heads, the symptoms generally originate from the tissue and structures around the upper neck and base of the skull. When provided by a trained clinician, manual therapy may be able to reduce the symptoms of headaches. This is where our physios in North Lakes can help.
Lower Back Pain Treatment
At The Brisbane Spine Clinic, we use a range of physiotherapy treatment options to help patients manage lower back pain. Lower back pain can be caused by a number of factors and present in a range of ways. We aim to get to the true cause of your pain to make sure that you receive the treatment best suited to your condition. This can include strength and mobility exercises to regain functional movement.
Second Opinion to Spinal Surgery
If you are suffering from chronic back pain or sciatica, you may have been referred for spinal surgery. Before undertaking this next step, many patients want to seek out a second opinion. This may be for a number of reasons, including previous negative experiences or doubts. At The Brisbane Spine Clinic, we offer a private consultation to give you an honest second opinion. During this consultation, we will be focusing on understanding you and your condition to ensure that you receive a correct diagnosis, and there is no obligation to continue seeing us for treatment. If you are looking for a second opinion in North Lakes, our physiotherapists can provide you with an honest assessment.
When athletes need to perform at a consistently high level, it can place a huge demand and stress on their body. This stress on the muscles, bones and joints can result in injuries. At The Brisbane Spine Clinic, we aim to identify the underlying causes of these sports injuries, as well as offering advice on how to prevent recurring and further injuries. If you are suffering from an injury caused by sports, our physio in North Lakes may be able to help.
- Master’s degree in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy – the top echelon of training for manual therapists.
- A Certificate in Spine Manual Therapy.
- Certificate in IASTM (instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation) techniques and dry needling techniques.
- B.Phty UQ
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Sporting injury management
- Return-to-work rehabilitation
- Management and prevention of arthritis and other conditions
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Level I Watson Headache® Foundation Course
- Level II Watson Headache® Consolidation Course
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- Mulligan Concept Trained Practitioner