The Brisbane Spine Clinic has a strict 24 hour notice cancellation policy.
We ask that you provide us with as much notice as possible when cancelling or rescheduling, however a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancelling (or rescheduling) of appointments is necessary to avoid cancellation fees. By making an appointment at our clinic, you agree to attend your appointment or provide the clinic with adequate notice of your absence no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
We aim to provide the highest quality of care with one-on-one sessions, our clinicians have reserved your appointment just for you. Non-attendance or cancellation with less than 24 hours notice not only jeopardies our clinician’s time, but also violates the right for patients who really need to see our clinicians.
Any cancellations made without adequate notice or appointments that are unattended without notice will be recorded on your patient profile. Clients with history of such behaviour will be required to make pre-payment of their future appointment. If such behaviour persists, we may not be able to continue our service for such patients.
Please read the below tips:
- REMEMBER: Please remember the date and time of your appointments. Our admin team are more than happy to write it down for you!
- RECORD: Please record the date and time of your next appointment. Diaries, calendars – anywhere that will remind you.
- REMIND: If you are unsure of your next appointment, call us! We are always happy to help.
- RESCHEDULE: If you are unable to make your appointment, call us, text us or e-mail us and we can reschedule for you over the phone.
- REPLY: We send a complimentary SMS 24 hours prior to your appointment to confirm your attendance. Please reply to the SMS as soon as you receive it.
We understand that unexpected situations may arise. Please call us as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate your situation. However, please note that cancellation fees may apply.
Our clinic’s priority is providing top quality care to our patients. It is in our most sincere intention to help all of our patients and all we ask is respect for our clinician’s time. Please keep our cancellation policy in mind and we look forward to seeing you in our clinic.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
The Brisbane Spine Clinic