Mr Justin Lin
Mr Yu-Tsung (Justin) Lin is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a special interest in spinal conditions and the treatment of chronic neck pain, chronic back pain and lower back pain.
Devoting his career in the field of musculoskeletal manual therapy, Justin obtained:
- Master’s degree in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy – the top echelon of training for manual therapists.
- A Certificate in Spine Manual Therapy.
- Certificate in IASTM (instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation) techniques and dry needling techniques.
Justin is also in the process of becoming a certified practitioner in Mulligan Concept techniques, which is a pain-free, instant result manual therapy that is very effective for treatment of spinal conditions.
Justin is passionate and active in supporting the next generation of physiotherapists to help them achieve a successful and rewarding career. Justin has been a mentor for many physiotherapists and he also teaches internationally in Taiwan in alliance with Zenith Physical Therapy Centre and Empower Physiotherapy Clinic in Taipei. Justin is also a member of Lions Club of Brisbane United Asia and is a passionate volunteer for community work.
With Justin’s expertise and persistence to pursue excellence in skills, he has managed to help countless patients with chronic neck and low back pain.
Justin finds it most rewarding when he successfully achieves life-changing results for his chronic neck pain and chronic low back pain clients that had absolutely no success with many conventional medical treatments.
To book an appointment with Justin, contact The Brisbane Spine Clinic today.
- B.Phty 2009 UQ
- CSMT (Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy) 2010
- Kinesiotape Level 1 2010
- M. Phty (Musculoskeletal) 2013 UQ
- Mulligan Concept Upper Quadrant 2015
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
- Certificate in Spine Manual Therapy
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- Certificate in ISATM
- English (fluent)
- Mandarin Chinese (fluent)
- Cantonese (fluent)