Mr Leo Hyun
Mr Sang Bin (Leo) Hyun is a leading physiotherapist at The Brisbane Spine Clinic with a subspecialty interest in spinal related conditions and sporting injuries – prehabilitation and rehabilitation.
Leo has extensive experience treating patients with whiplash injuries and related chronic neck and shoulder pain. Leo understands the complexity of pain in whiplash conditions and the emotional, psychological and social impact your whiplash condition has on your life.
Being a passionate and elite level soccer player himself, he has dedicated his career to constantly excel his skills to help all of his clients with sports injuries. Furthermore, as an avid gym goer and interest in bodybuilding, he has successfully helped many clients to return to their healthy lifestyle and training overcoming injuries and more importantly, improving functionality and performance through physiotherapy techniques.
As an active member of the Korean community of Brisbane, Leo also holds a membership with the Lions Club of Brisbane – United Asia Business and has participated in many community volunteering projects.
If you’re an elite athlete looking to improve the performance or overcome an injury or are seeking physiotherapy treatment, book in to see Leo by contacting the practice today.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Sporting injury management
- Return-to-work rehabilitation
- Management and prevention of arthritis and other conditions
- Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Level I Watson Headache® Foundation Course
- Level II Watson Headache® Consolidation Course
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- Mulligan Concept Trained Practitioner
- Korean (fluent)
- English (fluent)