Ms Jiaming (Caroline) Sui is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a particular interest in women’s health conditions. Devoting her career to physiotherapy, Caroline obtained:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- A Certificate in Dry Needling (Advanced Lower Limb).
- Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy.
Her industry experience has seen her work in private practice and allied health systems including rehabilitation centres, hydrotherapy pools, and surgical wards. She has treated a whole range of patients with varied health conditions such as those suffering from chronic pain, athletes, people requiring general physiotherapy to pre and post-natal women.
As an outcome of her study and experience, Caroline found her passion for helping women treat their health issues and overcome their pain through non-invasive physiotherapy techniques. She supports women with conditions such as pregnancy-related back pain and hip pain, post operation pelvic organ prolapse treatment, pelvic floor issues and other female related conditions. She finds it most rewarding to be able to support women by offering:
- Support to women who have had their symptoms overlooked in the past.
- Education on the importance of understanding their symptoms and the steps to resolve their condition.
- Treating the cause of a problem, not just the presenting symptoms to ensure optimal health outcomes for all her patients.
To book an appointment with Caroline, contact The Brisbane Spine Clinic today.