The Brisbane Spine Clinic understands that athletes are required to perform consistently at a high level, placing a huge demand on their body during training. This can often lead to sports specific injuries as a result of the stress on their muscles, joints, and bones.
Unlike other sports physiotherapists, we will identify the true underlying cause/s and factors that are responsible for your sports injuries, as well of offering training tips and advice on how to prevent further sporting injuries.
Our Spinal Consultant, Mr. Sang Bin (Leo) Hyun, has years of experience in educating and treating athletes suffering pain or restricted movement caused by musculoskeletal conditions. Leo is passionate about helping athletes from elite sportsmen and women to bodybuilders and gym-goers to perform better, heal better and train better.
- All types of sport specific injuries
- All types of posture related conditions (including but not limited to, neck and shoulder pain, low back pain, headache etc)
- Any Overuse sports injuries (including but not limited to, rotator cuff tear, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain and bursitis, ACL rehabilitation, patellofemoral pain syndrome, hamstring tear, Achilles tendinitis and plantar fasciitis to name a few)
- Athletes of all levels, looking to maintain top physical condition and looking for a program to maximise muscle function and sports performance
- B.Phty UQ
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Sporting injury management
- Return-to-work rehabilitation
- Management and prevention of arthritis and other conditions
From the moment you book in for your consultation till the completion of your spinal treatments, you will realise The Brisbane Spine Clinic difference.
- Peace of mind
- Clear communication
- Dedication and commitment
- Highest level of care
- Problem-solving approach
- Second opinions
- Non-invasive treatment